Terms and Conditions
CultureMee is a small bootstrapped start-up based in Limerick, Ireland. If you have any comments on these terms of service & privacy polity, feel free to email CultureMee at email@example.com. This is a legally binding document between you and CultureMee (“we” or “us”) that affects your rights and governs your use of the CultureMee app. Please read it carefully, because it affects your legal rights. If you choose to retain and use the CultureMee app (the “App”), you are accepting that these terms of service are legally binding on you.
In these terms, the following words and phrases shall be interpreted as stated in this section unless plainly intended otherwise. The word “including” shall be interpreted to mean “including without limitation.” Any word implying a gender shall incorporate any and all genders including neuter. The word “or” shall be interpreted to mean “and/or.” Any word implying a singular or plural shall be interpreted to apply to the singular and the plural.
1. If we make any changes to these Terms, we will notify you, and we welcome your feedback. After notifying you of any changes, your continued use of the App constitutes your agreement to the altered Terms.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time for any use we deem to be illegal, obscene, threatening or harmful to us. Termination by us for such misuse by you does not reduce or waive our legal rights under these Terms or at law or equity.
3. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to conflict of laws provisions and all disputes will be settled according to the law of the Republic of Ireland and in a court located in the Republic of Ireland. You submit to the personal jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland for this purpose.
4. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements. We disclaim any implied warranties, and you waive any additional rights, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5. If any portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement shall not be affected and shall continue in full force and effect.
6. Any failure by us to enforce the terms of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any term or right on our part.
7. We may freely transfer or assign any or all of our rights under this agreement in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
8. This agreement does not confer any rights upon any third parties regardless of their connection to you. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
9. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the App.
10. We will not be liable to you for any special, incidental, unforeseen, consequential, exemplary damages or lost profits in connection with your use of the App. In all cases, our damage to you shall be limited to the lesser of €100 or the actual amount of money you have paid us during the course of your use of the App.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, directors, officers and other users in connection with damages caused to you by the actions of third parties including other users of the App and for any of our actions or omissions committed without malicious intent.
12. CultureMee draws particular attention to vaccination and visa advice. Vaccination advice is obtained from wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel (Centre for Disease Control and Prevention) and visa information is obtained from Ministry of Foreign Affairs websites. While CultureMee endeavours to provide accurate information at all times, from time to time some updates may not be included in a timely manner in the App and Website. In these instances, CultureMee does not take any responsibility for any omissions or errors and nothing contained in this App or Website shall be interpreted as advising you. Please visit national Ministry of Foreign Affairs websites or the wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel website for the most up to date information.