CultureMee @ BCD Travel’s Mindmeld Event In Atlanta
What an incredible privilege it was to pitch to 150 of the biggest travel buyers in the world and top executives at BCD Travel‘s Mindmeld event in Atlanta yesterday.
A special thank you to Irina Matz and all the BCD Travel team for inviting us. Thanks also to the shark tank judges and all of the travel buyers who voted for us.
For more info on BCD Travel, visit here.
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- Food Culture Shock: From Tarantulas In Cambodia To Pork With Dried Pig's Blood In Ireland Picture: Chicken's feet anyone? I’ve eaten some pretty strange stuff in my time travellin... posted on August 21, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups... It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by "Heathrow: Britain's Busiest Airport" Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018