Phocuswire Interviews CultureMee
A huge thank you to Linda Fox and all the Phocuswire team for interviewing CultureMee for their Startup Stage feature.
In this interview, we reveal the challenges of building a global startup as well as the opportunities we see for culture in the world of travel.
For any aspiring entrepreneurs in the world of travel, maybe they might take something away from this quote below:
“Building a global start‐up is something that takes every sinew in your body, mind and soul, in order to make it a success.
You have got to be beyond resilient. And that is before deciding to have a family in the middle of it all! So it’s been a continual evolution for us of learning how to consciously balance work and family life.”John and Dee Lee
The photo above is from the Phocuswright Amsterdam conference in 2018, this was a fantastic place to get to meet many of the key players in the global travel industry.
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌏 CultureMee | I Like Local Partnership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EU3B1WfSkg&t= We are delighted to share wit... posted on January 25, 2019
- Goodbye Amsterdam ❤️ “Van een feest, komt een feest.” I love this Dutch proverb, which translates... posted on November 3, 2017
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- CultureMee @ BCD Travel’s Mindmeld Event In Atlanta CultureMee pitched to 150 of the top travel buyers in the world at BCD Travel's Mindmeld e... posted on June 27, 2019