🇨🇳 CultureMee @ Travel Massive Dublin | China Rising Event
John from CultureMee was invited to pitch to at Travel Massive Dublin’s recent event called “China Rising: How China is changing the face of travel”.
It was a wonderful opportunity to engage with many key stakeholders and leaders from Chinese culture and tourism, as well as many Irish leaders who are either exporting to China or dealing with Chinese visitors coming to Ireland.
What we beyond doubt was the incredible growth in Chinese outbound tourism, which means European countries need to better prepare to understand the nuances around Chinese culture and way of life.
It was a great pleasure getting to meet Chinese leaders such as Olga Wang from the Chinese Embassy and Lihan Zhao from Open Jaw technologies and Wynne (Wei) Liu from the Failte Ireland China Programme.
A special thank you to Kevin O’ Shaughnessy and all the Travel Massive Dublin team (Mark Lenahan and Pauline Kwasniak) who put together a great event, as well as the hosts of the event, Open Jaw technologies.
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Buying Business Travel Article | The Culture Club Buying Business Travel's Matt Parsons goes deep on how culture impacts your travel program... posted on July 16, 2019
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- DCU Ryan Academy Female High Flyers Programme A big thank you to everyone at DCU Ryan Academy for having me on the #FemaleHighFlyer... posted on January 2, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- Goodbye Amsterdam ❤️ “Van een feest, komt een feest.” I love this Dutch proverb, which translates... posted on November 3, 2017