🇨🇴 CultureMee Culture Workshop | International Assistance Group | Bogotá Colombia
Our favourite part of the workshop?
All of you who shared your stories, experiences and challenges around culture.
“One of the best sessions. Thank you John for engaging a demanding audience. Even for a group of very well travelled executives there’s always something new to learn.”
International Assistance Group: a unique, global alliance of reputable independent assistance players who deliver 24/7 assistance services. Through their partners they cover over 118 million end users and handled just under 6 million cases in 2017.
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- 🇮🇪 CultureMee @ Enterprise Ireland Travel Tech Summit | Cork Ireland CultureMee was delighted to be invited to participate at the Enterprise Ireland trave... posted on April 17, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🇺🇸 CultureMee @ Travel Startups Travel API & Micro-Services Travel Tech Symposium | Miami USA 💡 It's time to open your eyes to the power of culture at the touch of a button. W... posted on April 30, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee Included In Buying Business Travel’s Hotlist For 2019 🚀 CultureMee has been featured as one of the ones to watch and industry influencers in Bu... posted on January 24, 2019