🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport”
They were busy filming for their series “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” which is one of the most popular travel shows in the UK and Ireland.
It offers a fascinating behind the scenes view of how one of the busiest airports in the world operates.
John gave a short interview on his way to the International Assistance Group conference in Bogotá, Colombia to talk about what CultureMee is about, some cultural fun facts and why he loves travel.
Tune into ITV later in June when the episode will be released. Kudos to the great team behind the production, it was a pleasure meeting you all!
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- 🇮🇪 CultureMee @ Enterprise Ireland Travel Tech Summit | Cork Ireland CultureMee was delighted to be invited to participate at the Enterprise Ireland trave... posted on April 17, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🇺🇸 CultureMee @ Travel Startups Travel API & Micro-Services Travel Tech Symposium | Miami USA 💡 It's time to open your eyes to the power of culture at the touch of a button. W... posted on April 30, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee Included In Buying Business Travel’s Hotlist For 2019 🚀 CultureMee has been featured as one of the ones to watch and industry influencers in Bu... posted on January 24, 2019