🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport”
They were busy filming for their series “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” which is one of the most popular travel shows in the UK and Ireland.
It offers a fascinating behind the scenes view of how one of the busiest airports in the world operates.
John gave a short interview on his way to the International Assistance Group conference in Bogotá, Colombia to talk about what CultureMee is about, some cultural fun facts and why he loves travel.
Tune into ITV later in June when the episode will be released. Kudos to the great team behind the production, it was a pleasure meeting you all!
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Goodbye Amsterdam ❤️ “Van een feest, komt een feest.” I love this Dutch proverb, which translates... posted on November 3, 2017
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- 🇺🇸 CultureMee @ Travel Startups Travel API & Micro-Services Travel Tech Symposium | Miami USA 💡 It's time to open your eyes to the power of culture at the touch of a button. W... posted on April 30, 2019
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- DCU Ryan Academy Female High Flyers Programme A big thank you to everyone at DCU Ryan Academy for having me on the #FemaleHighFlyer... posted on January 2, 2019
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups... It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018