🇧🇪 CultureMee @ Belgian Association Of Travel Managers (BATM) Conference
CultureMee was invited to pitch at the Belgiam Association of Travel Managers (BATM) conference in Wavre, Belgium on 29th March 2019.
Belgium holds a special place for John especially as he spent a number of years working extensively throughout Belgium, in both the French and Flemish speaking regions.
John also experienced first hand the challenges of dealing with cross-cultural teams, especially the differences between Dutch and Belgians, and even within Belgium, which was part of the inspiration behind this cartoon we produced below:
We really enjoyed sharing our vision for CultureMee and how we are on a mission to help business travellers take their blindfolds off when doing business abroad.
We also shared our latest CultureMee Business Culture video below:
If any BATM members would like to talk to John, please feel free to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be delighted to talk to you more about how CultureMee can help your business travellers open their eyes to the opportunities that culture offers.
For more info on the event, click here or download the report here:
P.S. Did you know that on the morning of the BATM conference, John walked through the town of Wavre to get the feedback of locals about what they will miss about the English when they leave Europe via Brexit? Here is the blog post and video:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌏 CultureMee | I Like Local Partnership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EU3B1WfSkg&t= We are delighted to share wit... posted on January 25, 2019
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018