🇬🇧 CultureMee | whym Partnership
We are delighted to announce our latest partnership with whym.
A new collaboration between whym.global and CultureMee provides business TMCs with an innovative new revenue stream. Together our platforms provide the complete toolkit for your clients, to support their business activities abroad.
whym.global are language specialists for the travel industry, developing services that travellers really need and want. With the whym:Translation for travel app individual travellers can connect to a live, human, professional interpreter or translator – at any time, directly from their smartphone.
CultureMee is a content platform which unlocks the keys to the local culture for business travellers by helping them understand the local do’s and don’ts in an engaging way through our award-winning content.
Together, we help businesses build connections across the world.
For more information on this announcement, see here:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018
- 🌏 CultureMee | I Like Local Partnership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EU3B1WfSkg&t= We are delighted to share wit... posted on January 25, 2019
- CultureMee @ BCD Travel’s Mindmeld Event In Atlanta CultureMee pitched to 150 of the top travel buyers in the world at BCD Travel's Mindmeld e... posted on June 27, 2019