🇬🇧 CultureMee | whym Partnership
We are delighted to announce our latest partnership with whym.
A new collaboration between whym.global and CultureMee provides business TMCs with an innovative new revenue stream. Together our platforms provide the complete toolkit for your clients, to support their business activities abroad.
whym.global are language specialists for the travel industry, developing services that travellers really need and want. With the whym:Translation for travel app individual travellers can connect to a live, human, professional interpreter or translator – at any time, directly from their smartphone.
CultureMee is a content platform which unlocks the keys to the local culture for business travellers by helping them understand the local do’s and don’ts in an engaging way through our award-winning content.
Together, we help businesses build connections across the world.
For more information on this announcement, see here:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- DCU Ryan Academy Female High Flyers Programme A big thank you to everyone at DCU Ryan Academy for having me on the #FemaleHighFlyer... posted on January 2, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- Buying Business Travel Article | The Culture Club Buying Business Travel's Matt Parsons goes deep on how culture impacts your travel program... posted on July 16, 2019
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018