⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher
🚀 Do you love to travel?
Are you curious to unwrap the magic of local cultures from around the world?
Do you have a passion for people?
If the answer is yes, then we would love you to be part of this journey with us to change the world, one traveller at a time.
CultureMee has been downloaded by people from over 140 different countries and was awarded the “Best Travel Technology Product” in the world at the global youth travel awards.
CultureMee was also included in Buying Business Travel’s Hotlist for 2019 of companies which will revolutionise business travel.
We are hiring a growth hacking lead intern who will be the rocket to help power our growth.
You’re going to learn a ton about travel and culture and growing a global start-up.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 🇮🇪 Irish craic
- 🇬🇧 British sarcasm
- 🇳🇱 Dutch directness
- 🇯🇵 Japanese ability to read the air
- 🇩🇪 German time keeping
- 🇺🇸 American drive
- 🇵🇭 Filipino kindness
- 🇿🇦 African ubuntu
- 🇮🇹 Italian energy
- 🇫🇷 And of course a little bit of French je ne sais quoi
- 🌍 And whatever else is special about where you’re from
If this sounds like the challenge for you, please send a your CV and a 1 minute video about why you’re a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info on the role, take a look below:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🇬🇧 Brexit | What Will We Miss About English Culture? On the original deadline for Brexit, 29th March 2019, CultureMee spoke to locals in Wavre... posted on March 31, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee Included In Buying Business Travel’s Hotlist For 2019 🚀 CultureMee has been featured as one of the ones to watch and industry influencers in Bu... posted on January 24, 2019
- 🇧🇪 CultureMee @ Belgian Association Of Travel Managers (BATM) Conference CultureMee was invited to pitch at the Belgiam Association of Travel Managers (BATM)... posted on March 29, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018