🌏 CultureMee | I Like Local Partnership
We are delighted to share with you the news that CultureMee is partnering with an incredible local experience platform I Like Local who have 1,300 local people based in Asia and Africa.
This is going to be a game-changer where together we can help you have a deeper and more meaningful travel experience by connecting you with authentic local people.
Are you ready to stay with Buddhist monks in Thailand?
Or visit a Rwandan tea plantation?
Or even try a Bhutan homestay experience?
Thanks to this partnership, we can now give our community access to passionate local people in Africa and Asia. Here’s to changing how we travel.
Thank you to Sanne Meijboom and all the I Like Local team. Below is a BBC interview with Sanne.
What is CultureMee?
CultureMee is the first content platform in the world to help travellers navigate other cultures.
Imagine walking around blindfolded. That is what it is like going to other countries and not making the effort to understand their culture.
So take off your blindfolds and open your eyes to CultureMee, an award-winning content platform.
CultureMee has been downloaded by over 140+ different countries since the launch in December 2017 and was awarded “Best Travel Technology Product” at the Global Youth Travel Awards in September 2018.
Explore Your Culture.
Explore Your World.
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- CultureMee Business Travel Thank you for taking the time to hear about what we have to offer in CultureMee. T... posted on January 8, 2019
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee Travel Massive Interview We are delighted to share our latest interview, this time with the team from Travel M... posted on January 24, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018