🌏 CultureMee | I Like Local Partnership
We are delighted to share with you the news that CultureMee is partnering with an incredible local experience platform I Like Local who have 1,300 local people based in Asia and Africa.
This is going to be a game-changer where together we can help you have a deeper and more meaningful travel experience by connecting you with authentic local people.
Are you ready to stay with Buddhist monks in Thailand?
Or visit a Rwandan tea plantation?
Or even try a Bhutan homestay experience?
Thanks to this partnership, we can now give our community access to passionate local people in Africa and Asia. Here’s to changing how we travel.
Thank you to Sanne Meijboom and all the I Like Local team. Below is a BBC interview with Sanne.
What is CultureMee?
CultureMee is the first content platform in the world to help travellers navigate other cultures.
Imagine walking around blindfolded. That is what it is like going to other countries and not making the effort to understand their culture.
So take off your blindfolds and open your eyes to CultureMee, an award-winning content platform.
CultureMee has been downloaded by over 140+ different countries since the launch in December 2017 and was awarded “Best Travel Technology Product” at the Global Youth Travel Awards in September 2018.
Explore Your Culture.
Explore Your World.
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🇬🇧 Brexit | What Will We Miss About English Culture? On the original deadline for Brexit, 29th March 2019, CultureMee spoke to locals in Wavre... posted on March 31, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee Included In Buying Business Travel’s Hotlist For 2019 🚀 CultureMee has been featured as one of the ones to watch and industry influencers in Bu... posted on January 24, 2019
- 🇧🇪 CultureMee @ Belgian Association Of Travel Managers (BATM) Conference CultureMee was invited to pitch at the Belgiam Association of Travel Managers (BATM)... posted on March 29, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018