🇺🇸 America’s #1 Travel Radio Show Interviews John
RMWorldTravel with Robert & Mary Carey and Rudy Maxa is America’s number 1 Travel Radio Show reaching 1.5M+ weekly listeners.
On Saturday 5th January 2019, Rudy interviewed John where we talked about the CultureMee story and gave a few quirky examples of different cultures around the world.
Thank you so much Rudy for the opportunity to share CultureMee with your listeners!
To listen to the episode, visit here (from 24 mins):
To find out more about RM World Travel, visit here:
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- CultureMee Business Travel Thank you for taking the time to hear about what we have to offer in CultureMee. T... posted on January 8, 2019
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- 🇺🇸 America’s #1 Travel Radio Show Interviews John RMWorldTravel with Robert & Mary Carey and Rudy Maxa is America’s number 1 Travel... posted on January 4, 2019
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- 🇪🇺 CultureMee Featured In Sietar Europa Intercultural Training Kit CultureMee is delighted to be featured in the SIETAR Europa Intercultural Training Kit. ... posted on November 11, 2018
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018