DCU Ryan Academy Female High Flyers Programme
A big thank you to everyone at DCU Ryan Academy for having me on the #FemaleHighFlyers programme cycle 8.
The 13 weeks leading up to Christmas were invaluable in getting CultureMee ready to start 2019 with a bang, and I finished the programme pitching in front of a large audience with a confidence I didn’t have at the start of the programme.
I’m so grateful to have been given this opportunity.
A big thank you to Niamh Collins for steering the ship – it was a pleasure to get to know you!
I’d also like to thank all the other ladies on the programme and wish you huge success for 2019.
Please check them and their companies out – they are all going on to do big things!
Fionnuala O’Leary – Hubble
A special mention also to the Ryan family. Without their vision we would never have had this programme.
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- DCU Ryan Academy Female High Flyers Programme A big thank you to everyone at DCU Ryan Academy for having me on the #FemaleHighFlyer... posted on January 2, 2019
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- Buying Business Travel Article | The Culture Club Buying Business Travel's Matt Parsons goes deep on how culture impacts your travel program... posted on July 16, 2019
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018