🌎 Lonely Planet ✈️ Interview CultureMee
A huge thank you to the Lonely Planet team for interviewing Dee and John for Lonely Planet News!
We really enjoyed catching up with the team in Dublin recently where we got to share a little of our CultureMee journey and share why we’re so passionate about the opportunities for culture to transform each and every traveller around the world.
We have used Lonely Planet guides many times in the past during our travels around the world, and it is a brand that we have enormous admiration for, so a huge thank you to all the team. Lonely Planet are leaders in the travel industry, especially around the creation of inspiring travel content.
We also love how the idea started with a young couple travelling around the world, writing content to inspire us all about the magic of travel.
For more info about Lonely Planet, see here:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- 🌏 CultureMee | I Like Local Partnership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EU3B1WfSkg&t= We are delighted to share wit... posted on January 25, 2019
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- CultureMee @ BCD Travel’s Mindmeld Event In Atlanta CultureMee pitched to 150 of the top travel buyers in the world at BCD Travel's Mindmeld e... posted on June 27, 2019