🇪🇺 CultureMee Featured In Sietar Europa Intercultural Training Kit
CultureMee is delighted to be featured in the SIETAR Europa Intercultural Training Kit.
Thanks to the SIETAR Europa team for featuring our workshop ideas.
Interested to hear what they are?
Then follow this link to purchase the e-book:
SIETAR is Europe’s largest association of interculturalists and is part of the worldwide SIETAR network.
SIETAR works to:
- contribute to more effective communication among people of different cultures and backgrounds
- enhance intercultural awareness in policy-making, business, education and civil society
- establish an ever-widening network of intercultural specialists
- provide multi-disciplinary, professional expertise contribute to the development of professional standards
- encourage publication and promote research provide opportunities for personal and professional exchanges
- hold regional, national and international conferences
For more info on SIETAR, visit their website here:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Food Culture Shock: From Tarantulas In Cambodia To Pork With Dried Pig’s Blood In Ireland Picture: Chicken's feet anyone? I’ve eaten some pretty strange stuff in my time travellin... posted on August 21, 2018
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- DCU Ryan Academy Female High Flyers Programme A big thank you to everyone at DCU Ryan Academy for having me on the #FemaleHighFlyer... posted on January 2, 2019
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019