🇪🇺 CultureMee Featured In Sietar Europa Intercultural Training Kit
CultureMee is delighted to be featured in the SIETAR Europa Intercultural Training Kit.
Thanks to the SIETAR Europa team for featuring our workshop ideas.
Interested to hear what they are?
Then follow this link to purchase the e-book:
SIETAR is Europe’s largest association of interculturalists and is part of the worldwide SIETAR network.
SIETAR works to:
- contribute to more effective communication among people of different cultures and backgrounds
- enhance intercultural awareness in policy-making, business, education and civil society
- establish an ever-widening network of intercultural specialists
- provide multi-disciplinary, professional expertise contribute to the development of professional standards
- encourage publication and promote research provide opportunities for personal and professional exchanges
- hold regional, national and international conferences
For more info on SIETAR, visit their website here:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- Tayo Rockson 🇳🇬 🇺🇸 Podcast Dee and John were interviewed yesterday by 🇺🇸🇳🇬 Tayo Rockson, who is a 3X TE... posted on July 26, 2018
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- Buying Business Travel 🇬🇧 Interview With Gray Dawes Suzanne Horner CultureMee is looking to start a pilot with a large UK Travel Management Company, Gray... posted on September 14, 2018