🇪🇺 CultureMee Featured In Sietar Europa Intercultural Training Kit
CultureMee is delighted to be featured in the SIETAR Europa Intercultural Training Kit.
Thanks to the SIETAR Europa team for featuring our workshop ideas.
Interested to hear what they are?
Then follow this link to purchase the e-book:
SIETAR is Europe’s largest association of interculturalists and is part of the worldwide SIETAR network.
SIETAR works to:
- contribute to more effective communication among people of different cultures and backgrounds
- enhance intercultural awareness in policy-making, business, education and civil society
- establish an ever-widening network of intercultural specialists
- provide multi-disciplinary, professional expertise contribute to the development of professional standards
- encourage publication and promote research provide opportunities for personal and professional exchanges
- hold regional, national and international conferences
For more info on SIETAR, visit their website here:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- 🇬🇧 Brexit | What Will We Miss About English Culture? On the original deadline for Brexit, 29th March 2019, CultureMee spoke to locals in Wavre... posted on March 31, 2019
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee Included In Buying Business Travel’s Hotlist For 2019 🚀 CultureMee has been featured as one of the ones to watch and industry influencers in Bu... posted on January 24, 2019
- 🇧🇪 CultureMee @ Belgian Association Of Travel Managers (BATM) Conference CultureMee was invited to pitch at the Belgiam Association of Travel Managers (BATM)... posted on March 29, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018