🌎🇺🇸 CultureMee Completes Travel Startups Incubator Traction Day
CultureMee took part along with 7 other global travel technology startups in the Travel Startups Incubator®, 9-week Traction Program, from Sept 1-Nov 1, 2018. The 8 startups participated virtually online. Matt Zito, Managing Partner of TSI, presented over 100+ learning content modules, including video webinars and a dozen guest speaker sessions. Included in the Traction Program were (3) 1-hour strategic advisory calls with the TSI staff.
During the weekly programs, TSI portfolio companies participated as guest speakers, as well as senior executives from leading global travel companies. All the guest speakers spoke about their experiences and shared insights into how the startups can succeed in the travel industry. Learn about the 8-global travel tech companies and their Traction.
Thank you Matt Zito, we are thoroughly enjoying being part of this wonderful programme!
John Lee, Co-founder of CultureMee said:
“The Traction Program could not have come along at a better time for us. We found it very challenging to find people with deep experience in building and scaling successful B2B and B2C travel start-ups who had seen the challenges from both the perspective of co-founders and investors. Having already dealt with the big players in travel, Matt Zito was able to help guide us in finding our product market fit and bringing us to the next level. During the Traction Program, we won the “Best Travel Technology Product” at the Global Youth Travel Awards, which was a major plus, and with Matt as an advisor we feel we are in a much stronger position to take advantage of this. Thank you Matt for all the advice and support you gave to us.”
Here is our Traction Program certificate 🎉🎉🎉:
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- CultureMee Business Travel Thank you for taking the time to hear about what we have to offer in CultureMee. T... posted on January 8, 2019
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee Travel Massive Interview We are delighted to share our latest interview, this time with the team from Travel M... posted on January 24, 2019
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018