Buying Business Travel 🇬🇧 Interview With Gray Dawes Suzanne Horner
CultureMee is looking to start a pilot with a large UK Travel Management Company, Gray Dawes, to see how we can licence some of our culture content to business travellers.
What is interesting is that according to FCM (a global TMC) around 55% of business travellers research the local culture before travelling there.
So there is a huge opportunity for TMCs to differentiate their brands, generate ancillary revenue whilst also helping their business traveller customers to be better prepared when doing business internationally.
Here is the article in Buying Business Travel where the CEO of Gray Dawes Group, Suzanne Horner, talks about her ambition to “wow the customers”:
Did you know that Suzanne was the UK winner in the annual business women of the year awards? See this article for more:
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- CultureMee Business Travel Thank you for taking the time to hear about what we have to offer in CultureMee. T... posted on January 8, 2019
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- What The 🌍 Construction Industry Taught Me About Culture There is a lot the construction industry can teach us about working across cultures. An... posted on August 7, 2018
- 🌍 CultureMee Travel Massive Interview We are delighted to share our latest interview, this time with the team from Travel M... posted on January 24, 2019