Buying Business Travel 🇬🇧 Interview With Gray Dawes Suzanne Horner
CultureMee is looking to start a pilot with a large UK Travel Management Company, Gray Dawes, to see how we can licence some of our culture content to business travellers.
What is interesting is that according to FCM (a global TMC) around 55% of business travellers research the local culture before travelling there.
So there is a huge opportunity for TMCs to differentiate their brands, generate ancillary revenue whilst also helping their business traveller customers to be better prepared when doing business internationally.
Here is the article in Buying Business Travel where the CEO of Gray Dawes Group, Suzanne Horner, talks about her ambition to “wow the customers”:
Did you know that Suzanne was the UK winner in the annual business women of the year awards? See this article for more:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- ⚠️ CultureMee Job Alert | We Are Looking For A Rocket Launcher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFul621ZjJ4&feature=youtu.be 🚀 Do you love to tr... posted on January 29, 2019
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- 🌍 CultureMee: Global Youth Travel Awards Winner 🚀 CultureMee has been announced as a winner of the Global Youth Travel Awards in t... posted on September 22, 2018
- DCU Ryan Academy Female High Flyers Programme A big thank you to everyone at DCU Ryan Academy for having me on the #FemaleHighFlyer... posted on January 2, 2019
- Newstalk 🇮🇪 Bobby Kerr Interview We really enjoyed speaking to Bobby Kerr about CultureMee this morning on Ne... posted on July 28, 2018
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by "Heathrow: Britain's Busiest Airport" Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- 🇧🇪 CultureMee @ Belgian Association Of Travel Managers (BATM) Conference CultureMee was invited to pitch at the Belgiam Association of Travel Managers (BATM)... posted on March 29, 2019