Tayo Rockson 🇳🇬 🇺🇸 Podcast
Dee and John were interviewed yesterday by 🇺🇸🇳🇬 Tayo Rockson, who is a 3X TEDx Speaker, as well as being a strong believer in diversity & inclusion. He is also a top 40 Millennial Influencer and he is on a mission to develop 3 Billion global leaders.
In this podcast, you’ll find out:
– John’s biggest culture shock.
– Why #culture is a battle of ideas and what side we stand on.
– The highs and lows of doing a start-up as a husband and wife team travelling the world with our daughter Rosa.
– Some exciting new features we’re working on.
You can listen to the podcast here:
Here is Tayo’s website:
Tayo also has some fantastic Youtube videos where you can access his brilliant TedX talk on the Art of Diplomacy:
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are you going... posted on March 12, 2018
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming... posted on November 5, 2017
- Joe Dalton | Dublin City FM Business Eye | Radio Interview Joe Dalton Business Coach Interviews John Lee From CultureMee | Dublin South FM posted on July 12, 2019
- Overtourism: Not Just A Quantity Issue Have you ever caught a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre museum in Paris? Thos... posted on September 28, 2018
- 🇬🇧 CultureMee Interviewed by “Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport” Thank you to all the ITV and Raw team for interviewing John from CultureMee in Heathr... posted on April 10, 2019
- Business Travel IQ 🇬🇧 article A huge thank you to Business Travel IQ for featuring CultureMee in your "Mee... posted on August 22, 2018
- 🌏 CultureMee | I Like Local Partnership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EU3B1WfSkg&t= We are delighted to share wit... posted on January 25, 2019
- How To Avoid Being Drowned By The Cultural Tsunami 🌊 Imagine being one of the people here in this photo. You are completely unaware tha... posted on November 21, 2018
- If Carlsberg Did Cultural Screw-ups… It’s that time of year again, where it’s good to look back on the year gone by, and g... posted on December 16, 2018
- Goodbye Amsterdam ❤️ “Van een feest, komt een feest.” I love this Dutch proverb, which translates... posted on November 3, 2017