🌍 Welcome to CultureMee!
It’s my pleasure to welcome you to CultureMee!
Thanks for taking the time to follow our story, we hope you enjoy the CultureMee blog which will tell a little bit more about who we are, our journey with CultureMee and why we are so passionate about culture. We’ll even throw in a few cultural tips and travel gems every now and again.
The world has never been more globalised, but never more divisionalised, so we hope CultureMee in its own small ways helps to break down the barriers between people of different cultures.
But to do so, we will need your help, so if you do have some stories on culture you’d like to share on our blog, please get in touch with us directly and we’d be delighted to feature you.
- Welcome To Japan 🇯🇵: The Home Of Culture Shock! So you have just arrived in Japan, the home of culture shock. What are... posted on March 12, 2018
- Irish Examiner 🇮🇪 article Irish start-ups show how to source video for online https://www.irishexaminer.com/break... posted on June 15, 2018
- Q&A: Dee Lee (CultureMee Founder & CEO) From: Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim, Ireland So, Dee, tell us about CultureMee?... posted on November 5, 2017
- Q&A: John Lee (CultureMee Co-founder) From: Ballyclough, Co. Limerick, Ireland How do yourself and Dee manage b... posted on November 5, 2017
- Hofstede and Culture “Studying culture without experiencing culture shock is like practicing swimming w... posted on November 5, 2017
- 🇮🇪 National Startup Awards Nomination “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you... posted on May 2, 2018
- 🇮🇪 Irish startup + global 🇫🇮 Finnish culture consultancy = Magic 💥🎉🎉🎉 We are delighted to announce that CultureMee will be partnering with Hofstede Insights... posted on March 14, 2018
- ✈️ Moving To Asia 🌏 “Is heaven a place in the sky? Heaven is what we wear in our heart and in our... posted on November 3, 2017
- Irish Times 🇮🇪 article posted on December 28, 2017
- Goodbye Amsterdam ❤️ “Van een feest, komt een feest.” I love this Dutch proverb, which translates... posted on November 3, 2017